Wii vs. 360

Pranith_h

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
I want to buy a console. I want to buy a console, with MOTION SENSING.

I plan to buy a gaming console sometime next year, and I can't decide which. The Wii has the internet browsing, but the Xbox, has Natal. (or at least it will) I feel that the Xbox has superior games and graphics, but the WiFi and internet browsing on the Wii is intriguing. I want to be able to watch movies from my console, but youtube on the Wii, would be cool too. I'm not exactly a hardcore gamer, but I really feel graphics matter. I have Windows 7, and the integration between PC and Xbox would be awesome. What do you think is good?

Also, if I choose a 360, should I wait till November and buy the Xbox 360/Natal boxed set, or should I buy an Elite now, and a Natal Controller later? Will there be any hardware upgrades in the 360? Any free games they'll give??

Reactions
0 0 0
Even if the Wii has a web browser, I'd highly doubt it supports Flash, which is what YouTube uses. The thinking I use is that, although the Xbox doesn't come with WiFi out of the box, it can always be added later, while you're stuck with poor graphics and games on the Wii.

I'd say if you can, wait, but I would just purchase the current Elite.

Reactions
0 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
Even if the Wii has a web browser, I'd highly doubt it supports Flash
It does, there is a website http://www.wiicade.com which has been set up especially for online flash wii games that you can play using the wii console through it's web browser. Also means you can make your own wii games if you know flash well enough. :relaxed: