UserBar Request Thread

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
BBC10127 link said:
[quote author=morgan link=topic=3589.msg44289#msg44289 date=1230725399]
Hi peeps :smiley:, Due to current computer problems i haven't been able to access my computer for over a week
this has also took effect on my work and online social networking.
I had to re install windows and i could back everything up, i only had 2gb Removable disk to backup on.
Due to this i do not have photoshop anymore. but as i can use free software's ,
eg. Paint.net and others i will be able to make signatures, I will be starting after January because i have to revise for a science test. Thanks for reading,
Morgan.
morgan if you brought photoshop you would have the disk to re-install it so y dont you?
[/quote]

Dude, No one has said he Bought it, If you know what I mean.
Plus it the CD could have came from a Friend of something like that :relaxed:
Anyway, Good to have you back morgan :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
No, as far as I know he said his dad or someone bought CS4 for him for Christmas :smiley:

It says on the first message on this page.

Reactions
4 0 0
i didnt buy it, i lent it of a old freind of mine, and now we fell out and he wont lend me the disk to re install it so you know :smiley:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
But you said your dad bought it for you for Christmas, was that a lie? :wink:
Well I dunno, And I have CS4, I would give you it If I could Morgan, But you know I can't. Sorry :relaxed:
I am sure there are other programs you can use.. Right?

Reactions
4 0 0
Yer, i said i would be getting it, The order canceled because my dad had to pay some bills. So as far as i know ill somehow have to get it another way, Maybe Torrent, which i dont like because its packed with Trojans! So if u have any alternative PM me, Thanks.
Morgan!

Reactions
4 0 0
*UPDATE* after Febuary 15th i might be getting Photoshop CS3 back, My dad is downloading it from a site.
Just wanted to let u know and keep you informed what i am actually up to. I have been doing 3 GCSE exams and some mock exams so i have to study hard to get those A* grades :smiley: So after 15th jan i might be back for a while making them for you guys.
So thanks for your support and time,
Morgan.

Reactions
0 0 0
Name:Astro776
Image you want:Mob3 logo
Colours :Black and green
Font colours (PICK 2):White and red
File type:PNG
Text you want: Astro776
also could you put the text in the bold calibri font?Thanks in advance morgan

Reactions
4 0 0
Back in business!! I've got Photoshop CS3 back again with all my other programs! You want to know how! My school lent me the CD! They have the Co-op version so thanks to my school for putting me back in buisness! But the downside is i wont be as active as last time i have serious gaming to do on CoD!!!
So thanks and post any wanted sig's here but dont expect them to be as fast as last time, but hey ho! Better than nothing!
Thanks, Morgan.

Reactions
4 0 0
So you want a C&C all the versions of it on you're sig?

Reactions
4 0 0
oh can u tell me the versions so i can look them up :smiley:

Reactions
4 0 0
What are the versions of C&C, all i know is c&c, red alert, red alert 2, zero generals hour or somet :smiley:

Reactions
4 0 0
I make them with photoshop mate and it depends, If you're creative and good with computers it will be very  easy, If you're not good with drawing programs you will need some help, Look on youtube for tutorials, I recommend TutVid, They are great. Just search Youtube "How to make a userbar in photoshop(Or whatever program you want to use)"
Thanks i hope i helped you.
Morgan.

Reactions
0 0 0
BBC10127 link said:
[quote author=Astole137 link=topic=3589.msg45610#msg45610 date=1231629907]
morgan ill pm you with something
mate if you wont post it in this thred you are prob givving him a illigal torrent download
[/quote]
Nope a protable

Reactions
0 0 0
StoleNet link said:
[quote author=BBC10127 link=topic=3589.msg46766#msg46766 date=1232659518]
[quote author=Astole137 link=topic=3589.msg45610#msg45610 date=1231629907]
morgan ill pm you with something
mate if you wont post it in this thred you are prob givving him a illigal torrent download
[/quote]
Nope a protable
[/quote]

yea but that is illegal because it has been cracked so you dont need a serial code to use it so basicly it is illegal