Spore

Reactions
0 0 0
I've been playing spore since it came out and i'm still going on it once every few days (i'm getting busy with college now so its getting less but only because of that). I'm about to complete it for the second time. I've played a lot of games though where i've just done 1 or 2 stages on different modes.

What's everybodys opinions, if you got it?

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Its, a awesome game, You need go spec's to run the game, But if you have the spec's to run it, I reccomend it

Reactions
0 0 0
I love it, I play it often :relaxed: I would recommend it :smiley:

It's really annoying, I'm in space stage (first game) and I'm a peace race but everyone declares war on me! I have to go help my allys and then help my home planet, then one of my colonies cause they are getting attacked! And at the same time I'm trying to destroy a small empire so they would stop attacking me. :P

Reactions
0 0 0
Space stage was very irritating and far too difficult for me for the first day or so the first time i played it. After having got past that, it's not happened again when playing space cause i've known what i'm doing. Still something they should fix though cause if you're playing it for the first time, there's a very sttep learning curve when moving from civ to space.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
gleeson85 link said:
I love it, I play it often :relaxed: I would recommend it :smiley:

It's really annoying, I'm in space stage (first game) and I'm a peace race but everyone declares war on me! I have to go help my allys and then help my home planet, then one of my colonies cause they are getting attacked! And at the same time I'm trying to destroy a small empire so they would stop attacking me. :P
That bit it well annoying!
I got my mate to do it for me XD

Reactions
0 0 0
Easy mode was extremely easy. Medium and Hard mode were actually very challenging and forced you to move at a more strategic pace. I found the game to be unfortunately disappointing after making it to the center of the galaxy (I won't spoil) and finally ridding it of all the Grox (I think they are called right?). So when I played the game on a more difficult setting, it redeemed some of its playability, but still not to the hype I was expecting.

Then again...I'm part of the fast paced shoot-now-question-later kind of generation of gamers. I have a hard time appreciating games for all they are worth just so I can complete main objectives.