Request a Signature

Reactions
0 0 0
Hey Lewis,
Here is your stuff.
I couldn't help to notice that you haven't got a logo, yet. So I decided to quickly design you one.
Download this .zip-File for all the images at full resolution.
Below are some previews in lower resolution:

Logo:
[img=600x230]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/h1smom/Logo1_preview.png[/img]

Signature:

Wallpaper:
[img=600x375]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/h1smom/Wallpaper1_preview.jpg[/img]

Hope you like them.
Colin

Reactions
0 0 0
h1smom link said:
Hey Lewis,
Here is your stuff.
I couldn't help to notice that you haven't got a logo, yet. So I decided to quickly design you one.
Download this .zip-File for all the images at full resolution.
Below are some previews in lower resolution:

Logo:
[img=600x230]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/h1smom/Logo1_preview.png[/img]

Signature:

Wallpaper:
[img=600x375]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq350/h1smom/Wallpaper1_preview.jpg[/img]

Hope you like them.
Colin
DAMN! they are amazing!
Thanks you very much Colin :smiley:
would you like a advertisement on my site as you made me these amazing images?
if you do then just send me a PM with a link to a image that is 145x50 along with a link to a website or youtube account (or anything else) and i will put the ad up and it will stay there for as long as my site/blog is active :relaxed:

Thanks again :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
computerboardkid link said:
DAMN! they are amazing!
if you do then just send me a PM with a link to a image that is 145x50 along with a link to a website or youtube account (or anything else) and i will put the ad up and it will stay there for as long as my site/blog is active :relaxed:

Your welcome. ^^
I'd really like to have an ad on your site, but I'm currently working on a new site and YouTube channel, so I'll give you a banner and link when they're ready sometime in the near future, if that's okay for you.
Have a nice day.
Colin

Reactions
0 0 0
h1smom link said:
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=339.msg59831#msg59831 date=1252584860]
DAMN! they are amazing!

Your welcome. ^^
I'd really like to have an ad on your site, but I'm currently working on a new site and YouTube channel, so I'll give you a banner and link when they're ready sometime in the near future, if that's okay for you.
Have a nice day.
Colin
[/quote]

ok :relaxed:
that is fine with me :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
I need a signature for my profile... Just if you could make it like blue, and stuff kinda like water. Also if you could have it say computingdiscussion.com or something like that

Reactions
0 0 0
noahqw link said:
I need a signature for my profile... Just if you could make it like blue, and stuff kinda like water. Also if you could have it say computingdiscussion.com or something like that
Here you are:

Hope it's alright.

BTW I'll be watching your Blender videos. :wink:

Reactions
33 2 0
Wow colin thats awesome

Reactions
0 0 0
jjfan4824 link said:
Hey guys! Request your Signatures here! Here are two of the banners I made for members here.

BANNERS:

Hi , Could you please make me a signature with my name in YorkshireNerd and Don't PM me without permission.

Reactions
0 0 0
h1smom link said:
[quote author=lukeyg101 link=topic=339.msg60258#msg60258 date=1253962990]
Can you make me a sig the text PCTuts aka Luke
Here you are, Luke:

Hope you like it.
[/quote]

I Love It thanks

Reactions
0 0 0
Hi Guys,
I know you've been waiting for these quite a long time and I apologize.
My internet was not working properly the last few weeks and was totally gone last week, so I wasn't able to work on your signatures.
I hope you like your signatures, after all.

YorkshireNerd:

D3athmuffin:

and a matching avatar ^^:

illage2 (tutorials):

I made two variations, pick your favourite one.

saurabhingreen (saurabhorange.co.cc):

TheTechOne (The 7 Crowd):

As I said, hope you all like them.
Yours,
Colin

Reactions
33 2 0
WOW Colin,

Those are all A+ 10/10 whatever you want to call it there the best