ExpoTV! best way to make money online!

Reactions
0 0 0
If you want to make some money online but u think all websites that claim to give you free money are scams then you need to check out ExpTV

ExpoTV give u $5 for every video review they accept, all u need to do is make the review longer than 1min, show your face and the product and you also need a paypal account as that is how they pay you!

best thing about expoTV is that they pay you no matter how much u make each month! they have no minimum payout they just automaticlly pay you the money to your Paypal at  the end of the month and you get paid $0.01 per view your video gets!
i have made over $65 in the last 2 months!
you will need and American house address to sign up if you are outside of the US, if u need on just ask and i will get u one asap and use your paypal email address to sign up on expoTV!

1 thing i ask of you, please use my referal link as you will get $10 for your 1st review you upload!

http://www.expotv.com/raf/computerboardkid

don't forget to refer your friends

CBK

Reactions
0 0 0
twistereli link said:
Can you make me an american adress so i can join? :smiley:
How easly do you videos get accepted?
here is an address

120 E 87th Street
City: New York
State: New York
Postal Code: 10128

they get accepted relatively easy as log as u show your face in the video and the product you are reviewing!

Reactions
0 0 0
K, joined, made a video, got accepted etc.
So when do i see when i get money? Because i can't see anything of money right now :smiley: Is it like being updated every week or month? Or do you instantly get paid and for some reason i didn't lol?

Or do only SOME videos get paid? :pensive: lol

Reactions
0 0 0
twistereli link said:
K, joined, made a video, got accepted etc.
So when do i see when i get money? Because i can't see anything of money right now :smiley: Is it like being updated every week or month? Or do you instantly get paid and for some reason i didn't lol?

Or do only SOME videos get paid? :pensive: lol
you will get your money into your paypal at the end of the month, on the My Money bit that only updates when u have recived yoyr money from them so its like a counter to show how much you have made