Duncan is awesome

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
DuncsWeb will be a companion to the new YouTube Videos, it will fully be a Tech Forum.

Minecraft has been archived, we're no longer hosting a server.

Reactions
2 0 0
DuncsWeb will be a companion to the new YouTube Videos
"New videos"?! You're going to start making video again? I used to love your video, I've been on Youtube for 6 years as of 9 days ago and been a sub for nearly as long. I'm excited to see you'll be back. :relaxed:

Reactions
22 1 0
You spelt "Matt" wrong in your thread title and opening post.

In all seriousness though, I do not remember how I came across 'mobilephone2003'.
I was a member of several of Duncan's communities (mob3, MegabyteTV, etc) and even of the various 'reboots' of DuncsWeb itself (from a small technology forum, to Minecraft and back again).

I disappeared from the last iteration of DuncsWeb due to my lack of interest in Minecraft, along with the younger members who weren't very mature (complaining, name-calling, etc).
No doubt it'll happen again at some point (me disappearing), but who knows when that'll ha...*disappears into the night*

Reactions
21 0 0
You spelt "Matt" wrong in your thread title and opening post.

In all seriousness though, I do not remember how I came across 'mobilephone2003'.
I was a member of several of Duncan's communities (mob3, MegabyteTV, etc) and even of the various 'reboots' of DuncsWeb itself (from a small technology forum, to Minecraft and back again).

I disappeared from the last iteration of DuncsWeb due to my lack of interest in Minecraft, along with the younger members who weren't very mature (complaining, name-calling, etc).
No doubt it'll happen again at some point (me disappearing), but who knows when that'll ha...*disappears into the night*
lol and i like the ending

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
"New videos"?! You're going to start making video again? I used to love your video, I've been on Youtube for 6 years as of 9 days ago and been a sub for nearly as long. I'm excited to see you'll be back. :relaxed:
Absolutely, I tweeted a few days ago that I'm not done with YouTube, it's long overdue.

I'll probably be a little rusty, but I'll have a go :tongueout:

Besides, we need more exposure to this awesome forum community.

Reactions
21 0 0
Absolutely, I tweeted a few days ago that I'm not done with YouTube, it's long overdue.

I'll probably be a little rusty, but I'll have a go :tongueout:

Besides, we need more exposure to this awesome forum community.
i should really use twitter more i cant wait im so excited. can we get a hint to what the content is??:grinning: :relaxed:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
i should really use twitter more i cant wait im so excited. can we get a hint to what the content is??:grinning: :relaxed:
I'm unsure of that yet, I tend to make them based on what Springs to mind. Previously I would just throw out there anything but with a larger subscriber base I'm a bit more careful in what I post, times have definitely changed, I might sticky a new thread in this forum area for video requests